When cancer patients face stress, fatigue, or nausea, they may turn to integrative therapies such as reflexology to help ease symptoms. Although each patient responds individually, reflexology can support relaxation and comfort during cancer treatment and offers an alternative to traditional massage. What is Reflexology? Reflexology uses pressure and touch on the feet, hands, and […]
- Can’t Sleep and Feeling Anxious? Foot Reflexology TipsI have a client who asked me what she can do […]
- New Reiki PractitionersFrom my Reiki I class, five new Reiki practitioners […]
- Ward Off Health Problems With Proper Oral Hygiene(NewsUSA) – Most of us know that oral hygiene is […]
- My New Roots: Grain-Free Black Kale Sushi Rolls + Miso Ginger SauceAs much as I love sushi, my favorite part is […]
- Flu, Virus and Cold Reflexology Clinic is Now Opened!Now that your cold has turned into the flu: Does your […]
- Video: Clean Your Aura of Negative Energy in 3 Ways?Cleaning your energy field known as an aura is […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.