(NewsUSA) – Iron deficiency, according to the World Health Organization, is the number-one nutrition disorder in the world — affecting approximately 7.8 million women in the U.S. The most common symptoms of iron deficiency are fatigue, weakness, headaches and irritability. Iron deficiency is more common among women (especially those of childbearing age), athletes, vegetarians and […]
- Heart Chakra and Book WritingGuest Blog by Connie Dunn Hello Healing Place Medfield […]
- Come visit me for #reflexology #medfield #massachu…Questions? Contact Us [vfb id=’1′] […]
- How cute! Milo #cairns #terrierHow cute! Milo #cairns #terrier […]
- My son Jeffrey helping at my booth. #reflexology #…My son Jeffrey helping at my booth. #reflexology […]
- Today is Sara’s, (aged 13) 6th #reflexology sessio…Today is Sara’s, (aged 13) 6th #reflexology session. […]
- Helen’s Booth at ExpoHelen and her son Jeffery man the booth at the 9th […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.