You may be wondering now that you have diabetes, what can you eat? There’s a great deal of misinformation out there so it’s important to get the facts straight. A diabetes diet is basically a well-balanced, modified carbohydrate, nutrient-dense diet that is rich in vegetables, lean protein, healthy fat, and whole grains. Actually, it’s a […]
- We all need #reflexology especially when we are experiencing #acidreflux #pain https://youtu.be/41dEaGB6BYA let the Healing Place help you to find relief from IBS Crohn’s disease #healingplacemedfieldWe all need reflexology especially when we are […]
- Eating Almonds Make Me Sleepy!Since diabetes runs in my family I decided to start a […]
- 4th of July Sweet and Spicy and Dry Rub for Your Ribs RecipeDo you and your family enjoy good BBQ meats? We have […]
- Liver Detoxing Program – Confessions!What has Reflexologist Helen Chin Lui been up to? In […]
- Bunion Pain Relief – Self Foot CareBunion Pain Relief – Self Foot Care Anyone who […]
- Gastrointestinal Reflexology Class Date ChangeThe new date for this hands on Gastrointestinal […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.