If you thought that only the brain in the head controlled how you feel and your decisions, think again! According to recent research, there exists another little brain in our gut and it appears to control a lot of how we feel, what we choose to eat and puts us in touch with our inner […]
- #cairn #terrier assisted #reflexology hormonal ses…#cairn #terrier assisted #reflexology hormonal […]
- I am in the progress of a major energy shift. I am…I am in the progress of a major energy shift. I am […]
- Healing Place is Invited to Brigham and Women̵…Boston’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital […]
- Instead of waiting for someone to give you permiss…Instead of waiting for someone to give you permission […]
- As you know I love working on my book – Know…As you know I love working on my book – Know […]
- Beautiful #summer #flowersBeautiful #summer #flowers […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.