You may be wondering now that you have diabetes, what can you eat? There’s a great deal of misinformation out there so it’s important to get the facts straight. A diabetes diet is basically a well-balanced, modified carbohydrate, nutrient-dense diet that is rich in vegetables, lean protein, healthy fat, and whole grains. Actually, it’s a […]
- Can Reflexology Relieve Hot Flashes For Menopausal women?Hot flashes (also known as hot flushes) are a common […]
- Celiac Disease and Liver DieasesYour liver plays a critical role in your body, helping […]
- What Foods Reduce Body Inflammation?Most Americans eat a too acidity diet. An acidity diet […]
- Do You Have Low Stomach Acid?From Helen Chin Lui’s book, “Digestive […]
- #reiki #reflexology #chakrabalancing at the #healingplacemedfield Call 508-359-6463 for appointment @robinbornsteintitle=”at the Call 508-359-6463 for appointment […]
- Are You Stuck in the Crossroad of Life?I wrote this blog post in 2012 when I was STUCK in the […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.