Massage therapist Maria Barbara “Bambi’’ Mathay roamed the pediatric clinic at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, looking for takers. It wasn’t long before she spotted Carlie Gonzalez, 15, wrapped in a yellow blanket and weary from seven months of chemotherapy. Carlie was playing freshman volleyball at Milford High School last fall when an ache in her collarbone […]
- Famed Radio Broadcaster Helps Woman Find ‘Rest of the Story’(NewsUSA) – When Laura Kimball was diagnosed […]
- Homemade Probiotic Yogurt RecipeProbiotics are essential to maintaining a healthy […]
- Make Your Child’s Shots Less Stressful(NewsUSA) – Vaccines help protect babies and […]
- 7 Basic Foods that you Should be EatingSomehow, kale has become sexy. Credit the amazing […]
- Drink Your Omegas: Get Hooked On These 3 Chia FrescasWe thought we had seen chia seeds all the […]
- National Foundation for Women Legislators Endorses ReflexologyDecember 11th, 2012 | Written by Diana Khoury […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.