Elimination Diet If you and your doctor feel that you have a food allergy, your doctor will help you to figure out what foods trigger your allergic reactions. Starting with an elimination diet, your doctor will help you decide which foods to start eliminating, probably starting with the common food allergies: dairy, soy, wheat or […]
- What are the biggest energy flow disruptions? Check out my talk with Rick Delgado. Do you know what disrupts your energy flow? #holistic #energymedicine #selfcare #self #awareness #conscious http://allbusinessmediafm.com/archives/helen-chin-lui-10-10-18-reiki/What are the biggest energy flow disruptions? Check […]
- The Power of a BreathWe rush from task to task never taking notice of our […]
- #supermoonsupermoon Taken at on May 18, 2019 @ 08:56 View on […]
- How Can a Diabetic Diet Benefit You Even If You Are Not DiabeticYou may be wondering now that you have diabetes, what […]
- Therapy and hunger time. Sautéed ground chicken and calamari with fresh tomato, onion and peas in a light black bean sauce serve over rice. Very yum. Very satisfying. From Refrigerator to table in 30 mins..or maybe slightly longer. To feed 4 Ingredients 1 pound of ground chicken 1/2 lb of cleaned squid, sliced in ringlets 1 cup of thawed or frozen peas 1 pound 4-5 tomatoes, chopped 1 small onion, chopped 4-5 chopped garlic 4 slices, 1/4” thick ginger, smashed with knife 2 tablespoon regular or gluten free oyster sauce 1/2 tablespoon of black bean sauce 1/2c water or chicken stock Directions In a large fry pan, coated with 2 tablespoon of oil, 4 crushed garlic and 2 slices of crushed ginger, bring to hot. Add chicken meat and squid and cook until chicken meat is no longer pink. Stir while cooking About 5 mins. Set aside. In the same pan, add more oil. Heat until hot add garlic and ginger until garlic is brown. Add onion and sautéed until brown (about 5 mins) on medium high heat. Add cho…Therapy and hunger time. Sautéed ground chicken and […]
- Announcement: Email Address Change for Healing PlaceIn an effort to maintain brand consistency and […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.