We all live in darkness from time-to-time, but how we use the darkness as a friend to build a strong foundation is our choice. It takes time to recognize that the darkness in our lives is there to teach us life lessons. Often, these hard lessons are repeated numerous times until one finally understands the […]
- Pumpkin and Eggnog Gluten Free Pancake Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 5 mins Serves 4 (5 – 5” pancakes per serving) Mix together dry ingredients and set aside 1.5 c of flour or gluten free flour (I used Polly’s pancake mix) 3 tablespoons sugar 1/2 t of salt 1/2 t baking powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 t cinnamon 1/8 t grated nutmeg Wet ingredients Beat together until well blended 1 c of milk or almond milk or 3/4 c of egg nog plus 1/4c of milk or almond milk 2 large eggs 1/4 c melted butter 1/2 c canned pumpkin 1/4 c lite sour cream Add dry ingredients into wet. Mix until blended. If batter is too thick add more milk to the consistency you like. Let sit for 10-15 minutes before cooking. Heat griddle or large frying pan with spray oil until hot. Pour by the cupful to the size you like and cook until brown on both sides. Serve hot with maple syrup. #pancakes #pumpkinpancakes #eggnog #healingplacemedfield #helenchinlui #glutenfreePumpkin and Eggnog Gluten Free Pancake Prep time: 20 […]
- Come visit me for #reflexology #medfield #massachusetts #ChronicDigestiveProblesms #ChronicPain website healingplacemedfield.comCome visit me for #reflexology #medfield […]
- Our days are comprise of many simple pleasures. Take time to look and appreciate your simplicities. Mine are 1. Waking up in a warm bed every day. 2. My son for making me a bowl of oatmeal almost every morning. 3. My husband for making me a cup of coffee every morning. 4. My legs taking me where I want to go every day. 5. My hands doing God’s work. What are your simple pleasures?Our days are comprise of many simple pleasures. Take […]
- The importance of morning rituals. Video: https://bit.ly/3omZLiZ #intentions #intentionalliving #rituals #power #healingjourney #healingplacemedfield #healingplaceenergyschoolThe importance of morning rituals. Video: […]
- As part of the Healing Place’s effort to pay it forward, each month the Healing Place LLC donates a portion of our proceeds to a charity from the sale of Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner and Certified Reflexologist, Helen Chin Lui’s book Know Your Chakras – Introduction to Energy Medicine. For the month of April 2019, the Healing Place donated to Rosie’s Place. Rosie’s Place founded in 1974 as the first women’s shelter in the United States. Their mission is to provide a safe and nurturing environment to help poor and homeless women. Rosie’s Place provides support, meals, shelter, and education to 12,000 women annually. Rosie’s Place relies solely on the support of individuals, foundations, and corporations. Out of every donated dollar received, .85 cent goes directly to women-in-need services. The Healing Place is proud to support Rosie’s Place. For more information about Rosie’s place, visit their website To reclaim your powerful energy with Know Your Chakras by Certified Energy…As part of the Healing Place’s effort to pay it […]
- Happy New Year to a New You!Happy New Year to a New You! […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.