Your liver plays a critical role in your body, helping to cleanse your blood of alcohol and other toxins, producing the bile you use in digestion, and working to manufacture important proteins. However, like the rest of your body, your liver isn’t immune to the effects of celiac disease — in fact, celiac frequently affects […]
- I’m #bowling for charity today. A guy had a …I’m #bowling for charity today. A guy had a […]
- #reflexologist #HelenChinLui participates at Brigh…#reflexologist #HelenChinLui participates at Brigham […]
- Sugar’s Scary Effect on FertilityIs your diet hampering your baby-making chances? We […]
- A Closer Look at ReikiIn every issue, we fix our gaze on an everyday […]
- There are two new Reiki Practitioners Walking on t…Lets welcome them. Shine Your Light. Help people to […]
- 7 yr client reading me a story during #reflexology…7 yr client reading me a story during #reflexology […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.