Peripheral artery disease (PAD) is a buildup of cholesterol and plaque in the arteries that lead to the extremities.
- Fun Facts About Feet – How Many Do You Know?As a certified reflexologist, I see feet almost every […]
- Wishing you #peace #gratitude #happy #healingplacemedfield #HealingPlaceEnergySchoolWishing you #peace #gratitude #happy […]
- Introduction to Energy Medicine and Chakra Balancing ClassWith Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner, Helen […]
- Even #kitty is wishing me a #happybirthdayEven #kitty is wishing me a #happybirthday […]
- Wild Mushroom Stuffing – Recipe for Your Thanksgiving TablePrep Time: 2 hours Cooking Time: 75 minutes […]
- Are your Chakras Opened?What are the benefits of balanced chakras? First of […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.