Pink Pineapples: A small British company is hoping to bring these cancer-fighting pink pineapples to a grocery store near you. The company says that the genetically modified (organism (GMO) delete) fruits contain similar antioxidants as tomatoes, and are believed to help fight cancer. What do you think about eating pink pineapples?
- Love My Soap – OceanI have put a little ocean in each of these bars. The […]
- Two-Thirds of Americans Don’t Drink Enough Water!The body is made up of over 70% water. Water is part […]
- Foot Care Tips for DiabeticsComplications due to diabetes are the number-one cause […]
- Help Your Baby to Feel Better Now – Pediatric Reflexology WorkshopIs your baby or child having problems with – […]
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital Invites Healing Place to Nurses’ Health FairThe Healing Place has been invited to another Brigham […]
- Find Peace Within?Peace is always there. It is hiding somewhere within […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.