Pink Pineapples: A small British company is hoping to bring these cancer-fighting pink pineapples to a grocery store near you. The company says that the genetically modified (organism (GMO) delete) fruits contain similar antioxidants as tomatoes, and are believed to help fight cancer. What do you think about eating pink pineapples?
- Are You an Reiki Energy Believer?Terri Reynolds, 56, knows the exchange well. She says, […]
- Incredibly Tasty Asian BBQ Sauce – RecipeWe love BBQ ribs at the Lui household. This recipe is […]
- Do You Have Questions About Ionic Detox Foot Baths?As part of the Healing Place’s wellness program we […]
- Do You Know What Energy Drinks Do to Your Kidneys?Think twice or once is enough. The world of energy […]
- 5 Facts That Will Make You Think Twice Before Eating ChickenThough America still eats more meat than any virtually […]
- Healing Place – The Chronic Digestive and Chronic Pain Relief SpecialistAre you tired of being sick? Traditional medicine […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.