What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)? It’s the results of overworking your hands by performing repetitive motion tasks through the day. The stress and strain of constantly doing the same thing with your hands eventually causes the nine tendons that run through the carpal tunnel in your wrist become swollen. The median nerve and several […]
- Love Wearing Heels? 3 Options That Won’t Destroy Your BodyThere is such a thing as love at first sight. Like the […]
- How to Prevent PAD From Sneaking Up on You(NewsUSA) – Peripheral artery disease (PAD) is […]
- Do You Have Low Stomach Acid?From Helen Chin Lui’s book, “Digestive […]
- Chakra – How Does Chakra Energy Flow?Our energy runs from the top or our heads to the base […]
- #Cioppino stew #foodiegram #seafood
- Black Bean and Corn SaladPrep Time: 25 minutes Cooking time: 0 […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.