What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)? It’s the results of overworking your hands by performing repetitive motion tasks through the day. The stress and strain of constantly doing the same thing with your hands eventually causes the nine tendons that run through the carpal tunnel in your wrist become swollen. The median nerve and several […]
- Getting ready to film parts of how to relieve migr…Getting ready to film parts of how to relieve migraine […]
- Helen doing a #reflexology session on 5 yr old Jus…Helen doing a #reflexology session on 5 yr old Justin. […]
- Spring Cold Relief with Foot #Reflexology #ColdRel…Spring Cold Relief with Foot Reflexology I am […]
- Free webinar “how to Activate at our Natural…Free webinar “how to Activate at our Natural […]
- I’m meeting with my team this morning to tal…I’m meeting with my team this morning to talk […]
- Is this the kidney that is tender? Reflexology can…Is this the kidney that is tender? Reflexology can […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.