What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)? It’s the results of overworking your hands by performing repetitive motion tasks through the day. The stress and strain of constantly doing the same thing with your hands eventually causes the nine tendons that run through the carpal tunnel in your wrist become swollen. The median nerve and several […]
- The Differences Between New Age and SpiritualityBy Steven Bancarz – A lot of people confuse […]
- New Hand-Made Soap! Peppermint!If you love the smell of peppermint, this is the soap […]
- Pain Relief for Painful Ears – Hand, Foot and Ear Reflexology TipsHealing Place’s subscriber wrote to ask for a […]
- True or False: Can Hand Reflexology Relieve Tension Throughout Your Entire Body?(ABC Good Morning America) True, massaging your hands […]
- Post-Nasal Drip and Congestion Relief – Hand Reflexology TipPost-Nasal Drip and Congestion Relief So many people […]
- Chakras – Why Do Chakras Become Unbalanced?Since we are all physical beings with human feelings, […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.