What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)? It’s the results of overworking your hands by performing repetitive motion tasks through the day. The stress and strain of constantly doing the same thing with your hands eventually causes the nine tendons that run through the carpal tunnel in your wrist become swollen. The median nerve and several […]
- AUDIO: Bill Clinton’s Digestive Problems Go Back to White House Years“I never clog,” former president Bill Clinton told […]
- Fancy stairwell from #santabarbara
- The main focuses today are Manage my energy (stay even) Be totally present with my clients Be consciously grateful Smile until my teeth hurt Laugh once, preferably three times an hour Bear Hug my husband Drink 64 Oz of water Stretch until I’m two inches taller Eat oatmeal for two of my 3 meals Cut down on computer time Exercise my puppies’ 7 inches legs by walking 2 miles. Anything else is a bonus Have a good day everyone. See you at the #healingplacemedfield #present #bejoyful #energyThe main focuses today are Manage my energy (stay […]
- September 2017 Healing Place’s Energy Healing WebinarsHealing Place is pleased to announce our September […]
- Pumpkin Bread – RecipeI love making this bread. It’s easy and quick. These […]
- Constipated and Stomach Problems? – Foot Reflexology TipThe majority of clients that come looking for help at […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.