What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)? It’s the results of overworking your hands by performing repetitive motion tasks through the day. The stress and strain of constantly doing the same thing with your hands eventually causes the nine tendons that run through the carpal tunnel in your wrist become swollen. The median nerve and several […]
- Teaching students how to do an energy pendulum rea…Teaching students how to do an energy pendulum reading […]
- I can’t believe how many sick people i have seen f…I can’t believe how many sick people i have seen for […]
- Know Your Chakras Here is a live presentation I di…Know Your Chakras Here is a live presentation I did at […]
- I began filming a 3 part class series how to manag…I began filming a 3 part class series how to manage […]
- Come visit me for #reflexology #medfield #massachu…Come visit me for #reflexology #medfield […]
- where is #Margaritaville? #KeyWestwhere is #Margaritaville? #KeyWest […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.