There is no end to the tricks that endocrine disruptors can play on our bodies: increasing production of certain hormones; decreasing production of others; imitating hormones; turning one hormone into another; interfering with hormone signaling; telling cells to die prematurely; competing with essential nutrients; binding to essential hormones; accumulating in organs that produce hormones. Here […]
- Fertility Support with ReflexologyReflexology can help with fertility issues. As more […]
- When Being Stuck in the Cross Road is No Longer an OptionAt the beginning of a new year, we think about accomplishments, what needs improving and add to our dream list. […]
- Video: Allergy Relief Hand Reflexology Relief TipNow that it is allergy season once again here are some […]
- What Can I do to Strengthen My Knees?I have clients coming for reflexology sessions for […]
- Asian OmeletA sample page from the Healing Place’s new […]
- Double Chocolate Cake – EasyPrep Time: 30 minutes Cooking Time: 45 minutes, […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.