There is no end to the tricks that endocrine disruptors can play on our bodies: increasing production of certain hormones; decreasing production of others; imitating hormones; turning one hormone into another; interfering with hormone signaling; telling cells to die prematurely; competing with essential nutrients; binding to essential hormones; accumulating in organs that produce hormones. Here […]
- The Reflexology ConnectionA research article, “Activity in the primary […]
- Heart Attack Risks Higher in Women With PAD(NewsUSA) – Women with peripheral artery disease […]
- The Benefits of Having Healthy ChakrasThere are so many reasons why we must keep our chakras […]
- How Reiki Can Reduce Stress and AnxietyWhen a patient comes to me requesting a Reiki […]
- Video: Sinus Headache Relief – Face Reflexology TipSinus Headache Relief – Face Reflexology Tip […]
- Drinking Water: An Invaluable Resource Taken for Granted(NewsUSA) – You turn on the tap, and water comes […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.