Lose the salt shaker, and you’ll improve your health,” said David H. Stone, MD, a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery. “Adding table salt (sodium chloride) to your food increases your overall salt intake, especially when eating out or when consuming ready-to-eat foods. When it comes to salt, less is more.” As a vascular […]
- Actions to Control Asthma(NewsUSA) – Whether making a shopping list or […]
- Stay Well ReflexologyReflexology is a natural and alternative method of […]
- Stop Giving Away Your Healing Powers NOW! – FREE WebinarDon’t miss Certified Reflexologist, Certified […]
- 7 Ingredients Nutritionists Never Ever EatThe Federal government announced plans to redesign […]
- I’ve only seen #callalily flower at funerals. To see a fresh one growing from the earth is incredible. #flowers
- 7 yr client reading me a story during #reflexology session #digestive #healingplacemedfield7 yr client reading me a story during #reflexology […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.