Lose the salt shaker, and you’ll improve your health,” said David H. Stone, MD, a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery. “Adding table salt (sodium chloride) to your food increases your overall salt intake, especially when eating out or when consuming ready-to-eat foods. When it comes to salt, less is more.” As a vascular […]
- I’m surprise to see the number of summer colds thi…I’m surprise to see the number of summer colds this […]
- #Kissing at #SanMarco square #Venice http://dlvr.i…#Kissing at #SanMarco square #Venice […]
- The recent spike in #COVID19 is causing a lot of a…The recent spike in #COVID19 is causing a lot of […]
- The History of Mother’s Day – https://…The History of Mother’s Day – […]
- Looking for a Life Style Change? Cleansing Your B…At the end of the year people often think about […]
- Soul Beauty Exercise?Have you taken the time to look into your own eyes? […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.