Lose the salt shaker, and you’ll improve your health,” said David H. Stone, MD, a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery. “Adding table salt (sodium chloride) to your food increases your overall salt intake, especially when eating out or when consuming ready-to-eat foods. When it comes to salt, less is more.” As a vascular […]
- Self-Care 101: It’s Not What You’re Eating, It’s How You’re EatingEating well isn’t just about what you’re […]
- The Miracles of Apple Cider VinegarAs seen on Simple Organic Life| Apple cider vinegar […]
- 7 Ayurvedic Secrets For Healthy DigestionI had never heard of Ayurveda before, so I decided to […]
- 5 Rituals for a Positive and Uplifting DayEveryone wants positive and uplifting days, but many […]
- Pediatric Reflexology WorkshopPediatric Reflexology Workshop Is your baby or child […]
- #coup #reflexology #healing #energyhealingcoup reflexology healing energyhealing Taken at […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.