Feet are engineered to do their job of providing stability and mobility to the body. They contain over seven thousand nerve endings in each foot, giving us support throughout the day and hopefully our lives, and yet, most of us take our feet for granted. April is Foot Health Awareness Month! Take a minute to […]
- Meditation to Relieve Stomach Discomfort and ConstipationThe HealingPlaceMed has more than 80 self-help, […]
- A Healer’s PleasureAs a healer, one of Reflexologist, Helen Chin […]
- My New Roots: Grain-Free Black Kale Sushi Rolls + Miso Ginger SauceAs much as I love sushi, my favorite part is […]
- Why Self Care Should Become Part of Your Work ScheduleWhen life is busy, looking after yourself tends to […]
- Pumpkin and Eggnog Pancakes – RecipePrep time: 20 mins Cook time: 5 mins Serves 4 (5 […]
- Summer #allergies bothering you? Try these #foot #reflexology tips. Press on points #healing #energyhealingSummer allergies bothering you? Try these foot […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.