Your feet are your foundation. Taking care of your feet and using them mindfully when you work in your massage practice can be the best first step toward preventive care. Here are some helpful tips to tune into as you position yourself while you work. 1. Try to stand on both feet with your weight […]
- #Muscularskeletal #reflexology course focusing on …#Muscularskeletal #reflexology course focusing on […]
- Instagram Image
- I love it when clients leave and they tell me how …I love it when clients leave and they tell me how […]
- The Healing Place Medfield is Your Therapeutic Com…At Healing Place Medfield, our holistic healing tools […]
- Can a Tuning Fork Locate a Hairline Fracture?I met someone who told me her doctor used a tuning […]
- NOW is the Time to Reclaim Your Powerful Energy! I…NOW is the Time to Reclaim Your Powerful Energy! If […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.