As a Reflexologist, I am always watching people’s gaits (the way they walk). A gait is the manner, or style of walk, and there are many types. Walking is one of the earliest skills we develop growing up. You would think that walking was simple, but it’s not, as many people do not portray the […]
- Do You Have Achy and Painful Feet? Stomp Out Pain Now!Reflexologist Helen Chin Lui gets many inquiries about […]
- Transforming Health Research on the High Plains(NewsUSA) – Ned Norman is a rancher. Maret […]
- Video: Sinus Headache Relief – Face Reflexology TipSinus Headache Relief – Face Reflexology Tip […]
- Marshmallow Shows How Clothespin Ear Reflexology Can Damage Nerve Endings!My name is Helen Chin Lui. I am a Certified […]
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density of ligament tissue per square inch in the body. Given the large amount of joints and ligaments, it would be reasonable that this complex is important to total body function. This picture shows the specific ligaments of the foot and the intricacy of their structure and LINKS. Recent research shows ligaments have two functions and can be grouped into two anatomical categories. One function is that of static stabilizers of joints and the second function is sensory or proprioceptive. The presence of mechanoreceptors implies a sensory role for some ligaments and that this afferent information could regulate the stiffness of the muscles surrounding the joint and improve its stability (see E. Haggert). It now is clear that there are two types of ligament structure types: The ligaments with a high percentage of collagen fascicules are the static stabilizers or, in tensegrity terms, the tension elements. The ligaments with a high percentage…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
- Quinoa With Black Beans and Cilantro – RecipeWe love food at the Lui’s household that has the […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.