Growing up in a Chinese household, my mother would give us fresh ginger to help fight off health issues such as headaches and stomach issues. She would cook with it and use it medicinally by rubbing fresh ginger to our foreheads to extract toxins or give it to us in tea when our stomachs bother […]
- Self-Healing Class SurveyCertified Reflexologist, Helen Chin Lui needs your […]
- Do You Know Where Your Feet Are? Energy Medicine TipAs you go through the day and think about what you […]
- Love My Soap – OceanI have put a little ocean in each of these bars. The […]
- Ginger – An Asian Medical RemedyGrowing up in a Chinese household, my mother would […]
- Holistic Care TodayHolistic Care Today Holistic care is the emphasis of […]
- Reflexology for Emphysemaby Bill Flocco, Director of the American Academy of […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.