This is one of the Lui’s favorite Gingerbread cookie recipes. The bonus is the added chocolate chips. We found this recipe in the winter issue of 1990 Better Homes and Gardens. As part of the Lui family tradition, we made this recipe every year until the kids decided that they were too old to make […]
- Celebrate the Healing Place’s 14th anniversary with a live broadcast tonight at 7:15 on EST. Let’s have a cupcake together and share how we started in this journey. Facebook.com/healingplaceenergyschool youtube.com/healingplaceenergyschool #healingplacemedfield #throughtheyears #healingjourney #reflexology #journeyCelebrate the Healing Place’s 14th anniversary with a […]
- I took a class on acupressure reflexology. We learned where the meridian points are on the feet. Yellow tags – liver Orange – stomach Red – gallbladder Under the pinky toe are the bladder Meridians points We incorporate acupressure reflexology in our healing sessions. Want to know more? Call the HealingPlace 508-359-6463. #healing #energyhealing #bewell #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #mindbodyspirit #selfhealing #holistic #highvibelife #reiki #health #belight #energyhealers #beintheflow #energymedicine #acupressure #reflexologyI took a class on acupressure reflexology. We learned […]
- Hello #breakfast! #homemade #cinnamonroll #food #foodie #bakeryHello #breakfast! #homemade #cinnamonroll #food […]
- How do we store negative energy when we are upset? If we are happy and able to let go of negative feelings and anger. We can most likely can stay healthy and prevent or delay the onset of illness and diseases. If we are hold on to negative feelings or are living a stressful life, more often than not, these suppressed feelings can and will trigger physical and emotional illness programmed into our DNA. Most of us are taught from a young age that in order to have good health we must take care of ourselves by eating the right foods, exercising and getting good restful sleep. However, as we get older and go about daily mundane tasks we often lose sight of our ability to connect with our inner self. We become becoming “unconscious” and/or “robotic”, performing in the same manner day after day. We overload our daily schedules with tasks that leave us feeling overburdened and stressed. When this happens not only our spirit gets crushed but our bodies usually suffer also. Learning to be aware …How do we store negative energy when we are upset? If […]
- What Can Chia Seeds Do For You?Chia was a COMPLETELY foreign ingredient to me a few […]
- #orb friend pointed out that there was a big orb behind my right shoulder. The biggest one she has ever seen on paper. Do you believe in #spirt #energy. Let the #HealingPlaceMedfield teach you to broaden your energy field for empowerment #empoweringwomen#orb friend pointed out that there was a big orb […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.