For all you tea lovers out there, I just wanted to share my love for a nice warm cup of soothing ginseng tea (preferably the Korean kind). After I get home at night, I usually pour myself a nice cup, which helps me to relax and process my day. Not only is it relaxing and […]
- 8 Immunity Boosting FoodsWe need to eat many foods to keep us healthy. Here are […]
- Got a Cold, Stomach Virus or Flu Already? Incorporate Reflexology Into Your Wellness ProgramThe Healing Place has been getting calls lately for […]
- Stress Relief Relaxation Relief Workshop – Hand Reflexology and MeditationAre you constantly worrying about your family? Are you […]
- Overcome Adversity in Your Daily Life(NewsUSA) – While professional athletes face […]
- Lights, Camera and Action!Reflexology – We have started to tape, self […]
- Grand sequoia national park. Welcome.
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.