For all you tea lovers out there, I just wanted to share my love for a nice warm cup of soothing ginseng tea (preferably the Korean kind). After I get home at night, I usually pour myself a nice cup, which helps me to relax and process my day. Not only is it relaxing and […]
- The “Dirty Dozen Foods” List – E…From Helen Chin Lui’s book, “Digestive Health Secrets: […]
- Both #puppies are keeping me company while i #exer…Both #puppies are keeping me company while i #exercise […]
- Nourish Your Body with Nutrient-Dense Veggiesby Digestive Wellness Coach, Katie Lamie A lot of sage […]
- Stressed about money? Break the scarcity cycle Som…Stressed about money? Break the scarcity cycle Some […]
- 10 Acupressure Points To Cure Tennis ElbowRelieve Tennis Elbow Pain Now arises the question of […]
- Client was proud of her #reflexology socks but the…Client was proud of her #reflexology socks but the […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.