For all you tea lovers out there, I just wanted to share my love for a nice warm cup of soothing ginseng tea (preferably the Korean kind). After I get home at night, I usually pour myself a nice cup, which helps me to relax and process my day. Not only is it relaxing and […]
- A Healer’s Personal Journey – An Open House Celebration on 9/9/14At the age 52 I finally realized that I wasn’t […]
- Are Salad Dressing Additives Harming You?By Connie Rodgers Certified Holistic Integrated Health […]
- Energy Student Wants to Start a Business?One of my energy students is thinking of starting a […]
- Meditation to Relieve Stomach Discomfort and ConstipationThe HealingPlaceMed has more than 80 self-help, […]
- Passion for ReflexologyMy passion for alternative healing, focusing on three […]
- Vegan Protein CombinationsA vegan, or “strict vegetarian,” may want […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.