If you suffer from the often-devastating autoimmune joint disease rheumatoid arthritis, you may have a reason to try a change in diet: a gluten-free vegan diet may improve symptoms in some people who have been diagnosed with the condition, two separate medical studies show. The diet might not slow the joint damage caused by rheumatoid […]
- The Dirt on Ants: Infestations on the Rise(NewsUSA) – A new nationwide survey of licensed […]
- Video: Clean Your Aura of Negative Energy in 3 Ways?Cleaning your energy field known as an aura is […]
- Your Feet Want to Thank You!Feet are engineered to do their job of providing […]
- Sluggish or Overactive Thyroid? Hand and Foot Reflexology TipCan you feel when your thyroid is sluggish or […]
- Constipated? High Fiber Power Pudding Recipe to the RescueFrom my research I read that this is a very effective […]
- 3 Signs Your “Healthy Diet” Is Making You UnhealthyOur collective “diet perception” is so diverse, how […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.