If you thought that only the brain in the head controlled how you feel and your decisions, think again! According to recent research, there exists another little brain in our gut and it appears to control a lot of how we feel, what we choose to eat and puts us in touch with our inner […]
- The more I chase rainbows the more I need to go ho…The more I chase rainbows the more I need to go home. […]
- Take Back Your Health in 5 WaysAnyone can take back their health with five simple […]
- #Healing with #SelfCare Prescription – 5 Pa…How often do you put other people and work before your […]
- #Milo assisting in a #reflexology session. #cairnt…#Milo assisting in a #reflexology session. […]
- As unappetizing as this looks, I’m increasin…As unappetizing as this looks, I’m increasing my […]
- I love my Reflexologist, Helen Chin Lui. She helps…I love my Reflexologist, Helen Chin Lui. She helps […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.