Taking care of our microbiome is the new health issue everyone seems to be talking about, and thank goodness for that! Our bodies are much more than a system of organs and blood vessels; we carry more bacteria cells in our body than anything else. It’s crucial that these cells are largely made of good […]
- The Dangers of Adulterated Food – Kidney FailureToxins present in the environment are a common but […]
- I am in the progress of a major energy shift. I am overcoming one frustration after another #shifts are never easy but they are necessary for personal #growth. We all have #pain to overcome. The #healingplacemedfield have aid clients with their shift. For more information call the Healing Place at 508-359-6463.I am in the progress of a major energy shift. I am […]
- Is Your Pain Medication Controlling You? – Hand Reflexology Workshop to Ease PainAre tired to taking endless medication? Do your […]
- Patients Face Cancer Drug Shortages(NewsUSA) – The good news is that some drug […]
- Vegan Protein CombinationsA vegan, or “strict vegetarian,” may want […]
- Power smoothie for digestion and anti-inflammatory Makes about 4 – 8 oz drinks Ingredients In a blender add 1 Celery rib for digestion One large banana for potassium and magnesium 1/2 c each of blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries for healthy cell development and repair free radical cells and quiet down body inflammation (antioxidants) 2 cups of coconut water for electrolytes 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk for omega 3 You might need less or more liquids depending on the size of your blender. Blend until smooth #digestion #antiinflammatory #healingplacemedfield #smoothiePower smoothie for digestion and anti-inflammatory […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.