Remove grains from your diet and your brain is released from the control of their mind-active components. It is liberating, wonderful, and empowering. Your brain can be restored to its normal alert, energetic, calculating, and creative state. After withdrawal, the benefits that can be experienced include:
- Favorite Hand Reflexology MapThis is Certified Reflexologist Helen Chin […]
- When I Loved Myself Enough – Poem by Kim McMillenFor many years I lived with a guarded heart. I did not […]
- Superfood Spotlight: AshitabaThere are superfoods and then there are superfoods. […]
- Food Intolerance? Food Allergy? What is the Difference?I have many clients who come to see me with various […]
- Therapy and hunger time. Sautéed ground chicken and calamari with fresh tomato, onion and peas in a light black bean sauce serve over rice. Very yum. Very satisfying. From Refrigerator to table in 30 mins..or maybe slightly longer. To feed 4 Ingredients 1 pound of ground chicken 1/2 lb of cleaned squid, sliced in ringlets 1 cup of thawed or frozen peas 1 pound 4-5 tomatoes, chopped 1 small onion, chopped 4-5 chopped garlic 4 slices, 1/4” thick ginger, smashed with knife 2 tablespoon regular or gluten free oyster sauce 1/2 tablespoon of black bean sauce 1/2c water or chicken stock Directions In a large fry pan, coated with 2 tablespoon of oil, 4 crushed garlic and 2 slices of crushed ginger, bring to hot. Add chicken meat and squid and cook until chicken meat is no longer pink. Stir while cooking About 5 mins. Set aside. In the same pan, add more oil. Heat until hot add garlic and ginger until garlic is brown. Add onion and sautéed until brown (about 5 mins) on medium high heat. Add cho…Therapy and hunger time. Sautéed ground chicken and […]
- Fibromylgia ReflexologyIf you suffer from symptoms of Fibromyalgia, […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.