Growing up in an Asian household we were taught many things. One of lessons was the importance of conscious eating. What does that mean? Eating the right balance of foods that would not upset the body’s “chi.” The list went on and on (in a good way). Eating lessons have been imprinted into the back […]
- New Soap! Cucumber-Melon Hand-Made Soap addedWe just added a new soap to our supply of hand-made […]
- 5 Tips for a Gentle, Natural DetoxIf you’ve found yourself indulging in sweets, […]
- Soul Beauty Exercise?Have you taken the time to look into your own eyes? […]
- Roasted Peaches, Puffed Quinoa and Papaya Cashew Cream Parfait [Vegan, Gluten-Free] RecipeIf you like the combination of fruits, yogurt or cream […]
- Stomach and Constipation Relief MeditationAre you stressed, and can’t relax your nerves or […]
- Holding space for a peaceful passing. The circle of life comes to all of us eventually. If you are aiding to bridge gap event how to hold space so that the person feels loved, safe, and ready to leave? Some things to think about with Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner Helen Chin Lui of the #HealingPlaceMedfield https://youtu.be/giYzFkGy48Q If you would want to learn more energy medicine lessons visit the HealingPlaceEnergySchool.com #energymedicine #energyhealing #mindfulness #reflexology #abundance #peace #mindbodyspirit #chakras #healingplaceenergyschool #passing #holdspaceHolding space for a peaceful passing. The circle of […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.