My Reflexology colleague, Bill Flocco, of the American Academy of Reflexology in California, has compiled a list of interesting facts about hands (more to come.) Let’s see how many of them do you know. A quarter of all the bones in your body are found in your two hands. Your hand is built in 3 […]
- Reiki I ClassReiki I (physical healing) with Usui Reiki Master, […]
- Video: Memory Boosting – Foot Reflexology TipWe all have lapse of memory from time-to-time and need […]
- Aromatherapy Practitioner, Erica Schveighoffer Joins the Healing PlaceThe Healing Place is proud to announce that […]
- Hold Space for Yourself – What Does that Mean?by Heather Plett of heatherplett.com This desire to […]
- Are Salad Dressing Additives Harming You?By Connie Rodgers Certified Holistic Integrated Health […]
- Hand Exercises to Relieve Carpal Tunnel SyndromeWhat is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)? It’s the […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.