Sara Lazar, a neuroscientist at Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, was one of the first scientists to take the anecdotal claims about the benefits of meditation and mindfulness and test them in brain scans. What she found surprised her — that meditating can literally change your brain. She explains: Q: Why did you […]
- The #healingplacemedfield is getting a lot of inqu…The #healingplacemedfield is getting a lot of […]
- Thank you everyone who came to visit me at booth 4…Thank you everyone who came to visit me at booth 402 […]
- Getting ready to film parts of how to relieve migr…Getting ready to film parts of how to relieve migraine […]
- Conquer Healthy Goals in 4 Steps(NewsUSA) – Setting healthy goals is a great way […]
- How do we store negative energy when we are upset?…How do we store negative energy when we are upset? If […]
- Thank you Yew Chi Wellness for a great interview “…Thank you Yew Chi Wellness for a great interview “When […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.