Sara Lazar, a neuroscientist at Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, was one of the first scientists to take the anecdotal claims about the benefits of meditation and mindfulness and test them in brain scans. What she found surprised her — that meditating can literally change your brain. She explains: Q: Why did you […]
- It’s that time of the year to build our immunity a…It’s that time of the year to build our immunity […]
- Free Webinar Wednesday, June 21, 8pm “Stop G…Free Webinar Wednesday, June 21, 8pm “Stop […]
- View of my booth at the #NaturalLivingExpo from ab…View of my booth at the #NaturalLivingExpo from above! […]
- Just imagine: You are no longer a slave of your ne…Just imagine: You are no longer a slave of your […]
- Do You Sleep 7 Hours a Night?(Huffington) Diagnosing your sleep deprivation just […]
- Video: Hand Reflexology for Sinus and Post Nasal D…Hand Reflexology for Sinus and Post Nasal Drip Relief […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.