Remember it’s not your fault nor is it your responsible how people react and how they interpret information. Some discussions can trigger an unsolved emotion. Be thankful that you are a witness to their emotional growth. Sometime it takes a 1000 repeats before a life lesson is learned.
- Healthy Black Bean and Corn Salad RecipeIf Certified Reflexologist Helen Chin Lui isn’t […]
- Why You’re Dissatisfied With Life + How To ThriveIt’s one thing to be recovering from a particularly […]
- Love my team. #Selfcare #selfhelp startup from your home. Incredible #healingplacemed Great ideas! Now to execute.Love my team. #Selfcare #selfhelp startup from your […]
- Do You Sleep 7 Hours a Night?(Huffington) Diagnosing your sleep deprivation just […]
- Reiki Master Offers Relief for Chemo Side EffectsFor a local woman who wished to only be identified by […]
- Diabetes and Eyes, What Your Vision is Trying to Tell You(NewsUSA) – Diabetes is a serious disease that […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.