Lose the salt shaker, and you’ll improve your health,” said David H. Stone, MD, a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery. “Adding table salt (sodium chloride) to your food increases your overall salt intake, especially when eating out or when consuming ready-to-eat foods. When it comes to salt, less is more.” As a vascular […]
- I’m ready to put on another 20,000 #steps on…I’m ready to put on another 20,000 #steps on […]
- #chakra color #reflexology feet #healingplacemedfi…chakra color reflexology feet healingplacemedfield […]
- I’m very proud of the #healingplacemedfield logo. …I’m very proud of the #healingplacemedfield logo. The […]
- Who doesn’t want to understand their Chakra System…Who doesn’t want to understand their Chakra System? We […]
- My Freedom and What it Means to Me? – Happy …My Freedom and What It Means to me? Happy 4th […]
- Helen at SERPCOMHelen at SERPCOM […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.