Lose the salt shaker, and you’ll improve your health,” said David H. Stone, MD, a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery. “Adding table salt (sodium chloride) to your food increases your overall salt intake, especially when eating out or when consuming ready-to-eat foods. When it comes to salt, less is more.” As a vascular […]
- Clues That You Are Eating Too Much Carbs!Although, it’s quite debatable whether carbohydrates […]
- Make Your Child’s Shots Less Stressful(NewsUSA) – Vaccines help protect babies and […]
- Podcast: Natural Healing and Self Care at Home or WorkThank you Fei Wu of Feisworld Podcast for inviting me […]
- Webinar – How to Activate Your Natural Ability to Self-HealThank you for joining me, Certified Reflexologist and […]
- Who is Helen Chin Lui and the Healing Place and Healing Place Energy School? Thank you team @cleanse_your_aura @paulamorall @ryanhathaway #holidtic #healingplacemedfield #helenchinlui #reflexology #mindbodyspirit http://bostonvoyager.com/interview/meet-helen-chin-lui-healing-place-healingplaceenergyschool-medfield/Who is Helen Chin Lui and the Healing Place and […]
- Helen at SERPCOMHelen at SERPCOM […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.