Lose the salt shaker, and you’ll improve your health,” said David H. Stone, MD, a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery. “Adding table salt (sodium chloride) to your food increases your overall salt intake, especially when eating out or when consuming ready-to-eat foods. When it comes to salt, less is more.” As a vascular […]
- How Do Your Chakras Serve You?How Do Your Chakras Serve You? There are seven main […]
- Stop Packaging Your Fears! Energy Medicine TipStop Packaging Your Fears! – Energy Medicine Tip […]
- Women See Greater Risk of DVT(NewsUSA) – In Beaverton, Ore., Stephanie […]
- Body Language and How Others Perceive YouBody language plays a major role in how others view […]
- Kale and Chicken Sausage Soup RecipeOne thing I love to make is soups. They are easy and […]
- Press Some Buttons and Stomach and Constipation Relief is on its Way! Reflexology Workshop!With instructor, Helen Chin Lui, Certified […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.