Toxins present in the environment are a common but under-appreciated cause of kidney disease and kidney failure. Environmental causes typically include chemical agents (eg. heavy metals), physical agents (eg. high temperature/heat, dehydration), and biological/infectious agents (eg. malaria, HIV etc). While you might be able to avoid these toxins, or have only limited exposure to those agents, one […]
- Raspberry Cheese CoffeecakeThis is an incredibility delicious coffee cake that […]
- May 2019 Healing Place Pay It Forward-Rosie’s PlaceMay 2019 Healing Place’s Pay it Forward Campaign […]
- Combined #peach #nectarine texture like a nectarine and sweet like a peach #yummy #summerfruit #healthyfoodsCombined #peach #nectarine texture like a nectarine […]
- Healers Support Group – Thank YouOur first Healers’ Support Group was wonderful. Reiki […]
- Use Mindfulness to Relieve Anxiety – Energy Medicine TipUse Mindfulness to Relieve Anxiety Mindfulness might […]
- Vegetarian Black Bean Stew and Blackened SalmonFrom Helen Chin Lui’s cookbook – […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.