Toxins present in the environment are a common but under-appreciated cause of kidney disease and kidney failure. Environmental causes typically include chemical agents (eg. heavy metals), physical agents (eg. high temperature/heat, dehydration), and biological/infectious agents (eg. malaria, HIV etc). While you might be able to avoid these toxins, or have only limited exposure to those agents, one […]
- Why Frankinsence Oil Could Be The Next Cancer Cure?Out of the several herbal approaches that are used to […]
- What Does Reiki Feel Like?If you have always been interested in a Reiki session […]
- Summer #allergies bothering you? Try pressing on these #foot #reflexology . points #healingplacemedfield #summerallergiestitle=”Summer bothering you? Try pressing on […]
- It’s Not Too Late to Vaccinate — Get Your Flu Vaccine Today(NewsUSA) – When you see “Get Your Flu […]
- Soul Beauty Exercise?Have you taken the time to look into your own eyes? […]
- Kimchi – Super Probiotic FoodAnother one of my favorite probiotic foods, kimchi is […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.