Toxins present in the environment are a common but under-appreciated cause of kidney disease and kidney failure. Environmental causes typically include chemical agents (eg. heavy metals), physical agents (eg. high temperature/heat, dehydration), and biological/infectious agents (eg. malaria, HIV etc). While you might be able to avoid these toxins, or have only limited exposure to those agents, one […]
- How To Activate Your Natural Ability to Self-Heal …Don’t miss the next webinar on Wednesday, June 7 […]
- A day of a reflexologist- getting ready to begin m…A day of a reflexologist- getting ready to begin my […]
- #can’tsleep #nosleep #reflexology #healingpl…#can’tsleep #nosleep #reflexology […]
- I am so excited to offer three transformation clas…I am so excited to offer three transformation classes […]
- We are celebrating the Healing Place’s l4th annive…We are celebrating the Healing Place’s l4th […]
- Every chance I have I #giveback #payitforwardEvery chance I have I #giveback #payitforward […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.