Toxins present in the environment are a common but under-appreciated cause of kidney disease and kidney failure. Environmental causes typically include chemical agents (eg. heavy metals), physical agents (eg. high temperature/heat, dehydration), and biological/infectious agents (eg. malaria, HIV etc). While you might be able to avoid these toxins, or have only limited exposure to those agents, one […]
- We filmed “how to feel and read energy” for our up…We filmed “how to feel and read energy” for our […]
- Filters – Examining Your Emotions with ReikiExamine Your Emotions with Reiki We all have our own […]
- The Beauty of Eyes – In the Moment ExerciseHere is an “in the moment” exercise that I […]
- Happy Mother’s Day. I wish you and dads, a wonderf…Happy Mother’s Day. I wish you and dads, a wonderful […]
- I have gotten so comfortable with interviewing! It…I have gotten so comfortable with interviewing! It […]
- I was asked why I do healing work? Hmmm…. To…I was asked why I do healing work? Hmmm…. To […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.