Anyone who knows me also knows that I have a huge sweet tooth. I always have. My friend and fellow graduate student Andrew is equally afflicted, and living in Hershey, Pennsylvania — the “Chocolate Capital of the World” — doesn’t help either of us. But Andrew is braver than I am. Last year, he gave […]
- Food Intolerance or Food Allergy?Around one or two people out of every 100 in the UK […]
- 3 Mindful Energy Medicine Tips for Peaceful Living? – Free Webinar 7/12/17Is your stress level overwhelming? Are you juggling […]
- 7 Pressure Points To Reduce Stress & Boost Metabolism – Foot Reflexology TipsYour thoughts and visualizations affect the world […]
- Reflexology Offers Hope for PTSD SymptomsPerhaps one of the most promising uses of reflexology […]
- Incredible #lobster and pasta and abalone and rice. #foodie #food
- #Wedding dinner. #romantic #foodie
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.