A fecal sample analysis of 98 Swedish infants over the first year of life found a connection between the development of a child’s gut microbiome and the way he or she is delivered. Babies born via C-section had gut bacteria that showed significantly less resemblance to their mothers compared to those that were delivered vaginally. […]
- What Does it Mean to Hold Space for Others?By Heather Plett, heatherplett.com When my mom was […]
- #ancient trees #motherearth I’m #grateful. #…#ancient trees #motherearth I’m #grateful. […]
- Happiness is celebrating milestones like hitting 2…Happiness is celebrating milestones like hitting 20k […]
- Do you want to feel like this? Come experience a m…Do you want to feel like this? Come experience a mini […]
- Get to Know Your Food Additives for Culinary Great…Sometimes it’s the smallest ingredient in a meal […]
- You Can Increase Your Energy Vibration With ReikiVibration is the frequency that our energy body […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.