INTERNATIONAL track and field athlete Steve Watson was left crippled after a horrific sports injury, but alternative medicine has left him fighting fit. The 22-year-old discus thrower had his 2016 Olympic dream smashed after he injured his spinal discs during training. Steve, from Hemel Hempstead, also suffered severe muscle damage to the lower back and […]
- View From the old court house in #santabarbaraView From the old court house in #santabarbara […]
- Getting ready! Please join me, Certified Reflexolo…Getting ready! Please join me, Certified Reflexologist […]
- I’ve only seen #callalily flower at funerals…
- 4 Ways to Add Some Muscle to Your Exercise RoutineWhen it comes to getting fit, many consider cardio […]
- Celiac Disease and Liver DieasesYour liver plays a critical role in your body, helping […]
- Manage Stress and Anxiety with Mindfulness –…5-part course series – Manage Stress and Anxiety […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.