(NewsUSA) – Iron deficiency, according to the World Health Organization, is the number-one nutrition disorder in the world — affecting approximately 7.8 million women in the U.S. The most common symptoms of iron deficiency are fatigue, weakness, headaches and irritability. Iron deficiency is more common among women (especially those of childbearing age), athletes, vegetarians and […]
- Uplifted and Flowing Energy Reiki Master and Medit…Uplifted and Flowing Energy Reiki Master and […]
- Come visit my reflexology colleagues and me at the…Come visit my reflexology colleagues and me at the […]
- Diarrhea That Won’t Quit! – Foot Refl…A client asked what she could do to help her baby […]
- New Reflexologist Joins the Healing Place LLCReflexology Apprentice Now is a Certified […]
- Awaken Your Inner Energy Source – Energy Med…Tapping into the infinite source energy is where all […]
- Food Intolerance or Food Allergies?Do you have food allergy or food intolerance? Take the […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.