Since developing eczema around my eye during the past year, I have researched the many possibilities as to what can cause the skin irritation. For those who don’t know, there are seven common types of eczema, and this is what I learned – Atopic dermatitis – Can be caused by certain allergens or hay fever. […]
- Why Not Reiki?When you have a sinus infection or sore throat you may […]
- What Your Feet Can Tell YouPeripheral artery disease (PAD) is a buildup of […]
- Fifty Percent of Americans Suffer from Silent Killer – DiabetesONE OF EVERY TWO of you have a deadly disease that’s […]
- Ginger – An Asian Medical RemedyGrowing up in a Chinese household, my mother would […]
- Do You Know What Energy Drinks Do to Your Kidneys?Think twice or once is enough. The world of energy […]
- Healing Place Celebrates Eleventh Business AnniversayReflexologist and Chakra Balancing practitioner, Helen […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.