I have clients coming for reflexology sessions for knee pain. Most of the times the pain originates from a lack of muscle tone due to inactivity or overuse. I suggest that they seek a doctor’s consultation what is the root of the pain. Sometimes it can be deterioration of muscles supporting the knee. If this […]
- Suffering from Seasonal Allergies? Reflexology TipHas spring greeted you with sniffling, sneezing, […]
- Can You Really Feel Body Inflammation?Growing up in an Asian household we were taught many […]
- Video: Kidney Pain Or Kidney Stones?- Reflexology TipVideo: Kidney Pain Or Kidney Stones?- Reflexology Tip […]
- Find Relief From Stress with Reflexology?Everyone’s stress is out of control! In the […]
- Reflexology and Why You Need It!Reflexology is a great natural alternative therapy to […]
- Are You Counting Your Blessings!If you are like me, you spend time at the beginning of […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.