What you need to know: A staple ingredient of Asian fare, lemongrass is far more than just a subtle citrus flavor that’s added to soups, curries, and teas. Lemongrass is a widely used medicinal herb, known for its antifungal, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
- Very Yummy Apple CrispBy Helen Chin Lui I look for recipes everywhere I go. […]
- Help to Save the Honey BeesIn an effort to save the honey bees, the Healing Place […]
- I love this foot reflexology map. These points are slightly different from what I know them to be. I have never seen two foot reflexology maps have the same interpretation. If you would like to learn how you can benefit from reflexology services, contact the Healing Place at 508-359-6463. We specialize in helping all ages to break the pain cycle associated with chronic pain, chronic digestive problems and balance hormones naturally since 2006. #chakras #healingplaceenergyschool #healingplacemedfield #energyhealing #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #selfhealing #holistic #health #mindfulness #positivevibes #Chronicpain #selfcare #holistichealth #wellness #health #healthylifestyle #reflexologyqueen #reikiI love this foot reflexology map. These points are […]
- Mood-Boosting Green Smoothie – RecipeIf you’re having mood swings, feeling irritable […]
- Summer #allergies bothering you? Try these #foot #reflexology tips. Press on points #healing #energyhealingSummer allergies bothering you? Try these foot […]
- Why Not Reiki?When you have a sinus infection or sore throat you may […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.