Do you think waiting for what you want will make you happy? One of the things I noticed about being happy and getting happy is that they are NOT interchangeable. We think by waiting for something—perfect job, perfect marriage, lose that 20 pounds, get that diamond bracelet, whatever—those things or events in our lives are […]
- Here is a hand #reflexology tip to relieve #knee, …Here is a hand #reflexology tip to relieve #knee, […]
- I just made a live video while working on a client…I just made a live video while working on a client to […]
- Kirby assisting in the #reflexology session. Clien…Kirby assisting in the #reflexology session. Client […]
- Humorous but true; what happens to your feet when …Humorous but true; what happens to your feet when […]
- 7 Basic Foods that you Should be EatingSomehow, kale has become sexy. Credit the amazing […]
- How to Accept Failing with Grace – Energy Me…I just heard a television segment where the main […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.