Your spiritual assignment today if you choose to accept, is to be fully in your body and “be in the moment”. Be conscious of your words, thoughts and actions today. Keep a mental note on how many positive and negative thoughts you have. This will give you an idea if your energy leans more towards […]
- 21 Positive Affirmations That Will Attract a Better LifeThe words we choose to use become the mantras of our […]
- Chakras 101 – What ARE THEY?? Why Do I Need Healthy Chakras?Even though people are starting to understand how […]
- What is Reiki? And Why Do You Need a HealingReiki is a hands-on form of Healing Reiki is a gentle […]
- What Gluten Can Do To Your Brain (Hint: It Isn’t Pretty)!Brain health problems have been skyrocketing lately. […]
- Milo is eyeing my #chocolate covered #date ball. It’s not easy to be him. #food #terrier #cairnterrierMilo is eyeing my #chocolate covered #date ball. […]
- Stress and How Reflexology Can Calm the BodyBy one of my Reflexology colleagues, Laura Norman […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.