There is no end to the tricks that endocrine disruptors can play on our bodies: increasing production of certain hormones; decreasing production of others; imitating hormones; turning one hormone into another; interfering with hormone signaling; telling cells to die prematurely; competing with essential nutrients; binding to essential hormones; accumulating in organs that produce hormones. Here […]
- Be fearless – It amazes me how quickly we be…Be fearless – It amazes me how quickly we become […]
- The Reflexology ConnectionA research article, “Activity in the primary […]
- Video: Ask the Reflexologist Live Answers Question…Thank you for joining me, Certified Reflexologist, […]
- Love from a Healing Place Medfield ClientI love when clients are helped by the Healing Place […]
- I had a cable TV show Holistic Healing back in 201…I had a cable TV show Holistic Healing back in 2012. […]
- Do you want to feel like this? Come experience a m…Do you want to feel like this? Come experience a mini […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.