I love chia seed pudding! Whenever I visit my favorite local bread shop, I always pick one up a chia seed pudding for my lunch. Chia seed pudding is very easy to make, extremely nutritious and makes a great snack or light lunch. Do you know your chia seeds facts? Let’s see how many you […]
- How to Release Pain Caused by Stress in 4 Ways?We all get stressed and before we know it we are in […]
- How To Eat Right For Your ThyroidThe thyroid is a small butterfly-shaped organ that […]
- Reiki Master Offers Relief for Chemo Side EffectsFor a local woman who wished to only be identified by […]
- How Alternative Healing Can Help You Lead a More Mindful LifeAlternative healing is taking a holistic approach when […]
- Take Back Your Health in 5 Ways – Health MantraTo prepare for Certified Reflexologist and Certified […]
- How Reiki Can Reduce Stress and AnxietyWhen a patient comes to me requesting a Reiki […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.