I love chia seed pudding! Whenever I visit my favorite local bread shop, I always pick one up a chia seed pudding for my lunch. Chia seed pudding is very easy to make, extremely nutritious and makes a great snack or light lunch. Do you know your chia seeds facts? Let’s see how many you […]
- I am in the progress of a major energy shift. I am overcoming one frustration after another #shifts are never easy but they are necessary for personal #growth. We all have #pain to overcome. The #healingplacemedfield have aid clients with their shift. For more information call the Healing Place at 508-359-6463.I am in the progress of a major energy shift. I am […]
- There’s Enough Time in Your Life for Everything ImportantIf I could go back in time, I’d introduce my […]
- Do You Have an Emotional Stomach?As soon you have an emotion, good, bad or indifferent, […]
- Do You Know Your Feet?As a certified reflexologist, I see feet just about […]
- Daily Gratitudes
1. How to live in the moment.
2. Being a cheap laugh.
3. No guilt during down…Daily Gratitudes 1. How to live in the moment. 2. […]
- Prince Russell (Rusty) Toolittle – Canine ReflexologyHi! My name is Prince Russell (Rusty) Toolittle. […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.