Are your chocolate cravings so intense that you feel like it screams your name? Do you ever jump out of bed in the middle of the night because of a muscle spasm? Or, no matter what you try, do you have difficulty sleeping? There’s a good chance you’re deficient in magnesium. Substantial numbers of Americans […]
- Healing Place Celebrates 10th Anniversary!!Certified Reflexologist, Helen Chin Lui is pleased to […]
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density of ligament tissue per square inch in the body. Given the large amount of joints and ligaments, it would be reasonable that this complex is important to total body function. This picture shows the specific ligaments of the foot and the intricacy of their structure and LINKS. Recent research shows ligaments have two functions and can be grouped into two anatomical categories. One function is that of static stabilizers of joints and the second function is sensory or proprioceptive. The presence of mechanoreceptors implies a sensory role for some ligaments and that this afferent information could regulate the stiffness of the muscles surrounding the joint and improve its stability (see E. Haggert). It now is clear that there are two types of ligament structure types: The ligaments with a high percentage of collagen fascicules are the static stabilizers or, in tensegrity terms, the tension elements. The ligaments with a high percentage…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
- We all have sleepless nights but we can do something to induce sleep without medication. Try this reflexology tip to lure you into sleep. https://youtu.be/8xfuD6z7xos if you would like to learn how your health can benefit from reflexology therapy contact the #healingPlaceMedfield 508-359-6463 We have helped thousands of people to find relief from their #pain through #holistichealthWe all have sleepless nights but we can do something […]
- Be Kind to Yourself MeditationMeditation is making a big impact all over the world […]
- What to Do When You’re Sick, But Not Sick Enough(NewsUSA) – Doctors agree that cold and flu […]
- Is Snoring More Than Just a Sleep Problem?(NewsUSA) – Do you have a partner that […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.