Toxins present in the environment are a common but under-appreciated cause of kidney disease and kidney failure. Environmental causes typically include chemical agents (eg. heavy metals), physical agents (eg. high temperature/heat, dehydration), and biological/infectious agents (eg. malaria, HIV etc). While you might be able to avoid these toxins, or have only limited exposure to those agents, one […]
- Foot Reflexology Course to Promote Relaxation – HealingPlaceEnergySchoolWe live in a stressful world. Stress can be […]
- Breaking a Negative Thought Cycle – Inspiration for 2019I always get sentimental on New Year’s eve. On this […]
- Ghee – Ayurveda’s Super Nourishing Health FoodWe talk a lot about ghee in Ayurveda. It is said to be […]
- Medicine Causing Constipation? Find the Right Answer for You(NewsUSA) – We sometimes associate constipation […]
- Strawberry Lemon rice CrispiesFrom wheatfreemeatfree.com dairy and gluten free, […]
- Steps To Reverse Type 2 DiabetesBREAKING NEWS! Some newly discovered compounds have […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.