Toxins present in the environment are a common but under-appreciated cause of kidney disease and kidney failure. Environmental causes typically include chemical agents (eg. heavy metals), physical agents (eg. high temperature/heat, dehydration), and biological/infectious agents (eg. malaria, HIV etc). While you might be able to avoid these toxins, or have only limited exposure to those agents, one […]
- Raspberry Lime Rickey SoapsI have crafted a beautiful batch of Raspberry Lime […]
- #reiki infused #handmade #soaps $6/1 $16.50/3 plus tax. Call #HealingPlaceMedfield 508-359-6463 or drop by to purchase#reiki infused #handmade #soaps $6/1 $16.50/3 plus […]
- Tito my little red #cairnterrier #terrier
- Reiki 1Location: Healing Place, 50 North St., Medfield Dates […]
- Got Fluids in Your Ear? – Foot Reflexology TipAs I was working on a client last week, I noticed that […]
- Bridge of the #love locks. My #heart belongs to…Bridge of the #love locks. My #heart belongs to… […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.