Toxins present in the environment are a common but under-appreciated cause of kidney disease and kidney failure. Environmental causes typically include chemical agents (eg. heavy metals), physical agents (eg. high temperature/heat, dehydration), and biological/infectious agents (eg. malaria, HIV etc). While you might be able to avoid these toxins, or have only limited exposure to those agents, one […]
- Avoiding Digestive Problems on a Plant-Based DietPoor digestion is one of the most miserable things to […]
- Reflexology for EmphysemaA 55-year-old lady suffering from emphysema […]
- Sluggish or Overactive Thyroid? Hand and Foot Reflexology TipCan you feel when your thyroid is sluggish or […]
- Tone and Detoxify Your Organs with a Yoga pose – Revolved Crescent Lunge PoseCertified Reflexologist and Certified Energy Medicine […]
- Know Your Chia Seeds and Pudding RecipeI love chia seed pudding! Whenever I visit my favorite […]
- Use Mindfulness to Relieve Anxiety – Energy Medicine TipUse Mindfulness to Relieve Anxiety Mindfulness might […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.