WASHINGTON • A growing demand for organics, and the near-total reliance by U.S. farmers on genetically modified corn and soybeans, is driving a surge in imports from other nations where crops largely are free of bioengineering. Imports such as corn from Romania and soybeans from India are booming, according to an analysis of U.S. trade data […]
- What Can a Reflexologist and Chakra Balancing Practitioner Do To Keep You Healthy?As a Reflexologist and Chakra Balancing Practitioner, […]
- Chakras – Why Do Chakras Become Unbalanced?Since we are all physical beings with human feelings, […]
- Kombucha the Miracle PotionHave you heard all of this commotion about that […]
- Talk Before You Take When Dealing With MedicineExperts say communication is key when dealing with […]
- Go Toe to Toe With Nail Fungus(NewsUSA) – Most people will walk the equivalent […]
- I am in the progress of a major energy shift. I am overcoming one frustration after another #shifts are never easy but they are necessary for personal #growth. We all have #pain to overcome. The #healingplacemedfield have aid clients with their shift. For more information call the Healing Place at 508-359-6463.I am in the progress of a major energy shift. I am […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.