WASHINGTON • A growing demand for organics, and the near-total reliance by U.S. farmers on genetically modified corn and soybeans, is driving a surge in imports from other nations where crops largely are free of bioengineering. Imports such as corn from Romania and soybeans from India are booming, according to an analysis of U.S. trade data […]
- Reflexology Good for Hands and FeetMost of us take our feet for granted. We stand, walk, […]
- Are Angels Real? Introduction to Angels WorkshopIntroduction to Angels Workshop Wednesday, December 9, […]
- Probiotics 101- Your Gut, Your Brain, Your MicrofloraIn a healthy colon there are on average anywhere from […]
- The Sugar Blues WorkshopDo you experience the 2pm energy slump in the […]
- Very Yummy Apple CrispBy Helen Chin Lui I look for recipes everywhere I go. […]
- Healthy Black Bean and Corn Salad RecipeIf Certified Reflexologist Helen Chin Lui isn’t […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.