If you’re having mood swings, feeling irritable or struggling with brain fog, this superfood smoothie can help. It’s packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants — the essentials your brain needs to thrive. This recipe contains spinach and sunflower seeds — which are excellent mood boosters! Both are rich in B vitamins including folate and B6, […]
- Have Kidney Pain Or Kidney Stones?- Reflexology TipA client whose husband who has kidney stones and is in […]
- Is Cheese just as Addictive as Opium?Happy Friday fellow health enthusiasts! So, I stumbled […]
- Integrative Medicine – What is Reiki?Reiki is a hands-on form of healing that uses subtle […]
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital sponsors another nursing health fairJune 15, 2012 Good health is not just about medicine. […]
- I love it when a client leaves and they tell me how sleepy, relaxed and tired they are, that tells me I’ve done a good jjob. #reflexology #healingplacemedfield #thatswhatIdotitle=”I love it when a client leaves and they […]
- New E-CookbookCooking up a gluten free E-Cookbook for the near […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.