Natto is a traditional Japanese food made from fermented soybeans. It contains the bacterial strain bacillus subtilis (used to be known as bacillus antto) which gives natto its characteristic stringy consistency. Natto is one of my favorite probiotic foods, but sadly not all my friends share the same taste. It has a distinctive pungent smell […]
- 10 Sneaky Sources Of Endocrine Disruptors + How To Avoid ThemOne sobering fact of modern life: endocrine (hormone) […]
- Keep Your Aura Clean and IntactWe are magnetic, energy-charged beings that can detect […]
- A View of Shamanism WorkshopWhat is Shamanism ? Would you like to understand your […]
- This Year is the International Year of Soils2015 has been declared the International Year of Soils […]
- Updated Social Media Sites and LinksWe have updated our YouTube Video Page and adding new […]
- Introduction to Energy Medicine – How Does that Chakra Affect Your Physical and Emotional Health?With Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner, Helen […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.