Natto is a traditional Japanese food made from fermented soybeans. It contains the bacterial strain bacillus subtilis (used to be known as bacillus antto) which gives natto its characteristic stringy consistency. Natto is one of my favorite probiotic foods, but sadly not all my friends share the same taste. It has a distinctive pungent smell […]
- Easing a Cancer patient’s pain with Reflexology — even without proof it works!Massage therapist Maria Barbara “Bambi’’ Mathay roamed […]
- Stop Giving Away Your Healing Powers?Certified Reflexologist and Certified Energy Medicine […]
- Do You Have Troubles Breathing Because of Emphysema? Try Reflexology!A 55-year-old lady suffering from emphysema […]
- How To Stop Bad Vibes And Neutralize Negative EnergyBy Andrea Schulman, I write daily articles on how to […]
- These Plants Could Be More Effective Than Drugs For Overall HealthNature holds many secrets for health. However, Western […]
- September 9th’s Open House’s Mini Workshop on Sugar AwarenessBy guest writer and practitioner, Kate Lamie, Holistic […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.