Natto is a traditional Japanese food made from fermented soybeans. It contains the bacterial strain bacillus subtilis (used to be known as bacillus antto) which gives natto its characteristic stringy consistency. Natto is one of my favorite probiotic foods, but sadly not all my friends share the same taste. It has a distinctive pungent smell […]
- Chakras – How Many Do We Have?We have seven main chakras and twenty one minor […]
- Intro to Reflexology for Relaxation WorkshopAre You Stressed! Are You Running in Many Directions? […]
- #meridian #reflexology what is it? understanding #energy flow will increase #chi energy for #health and #vitality#meridian #reflexology what is it? understanding […]
- Reflexologists Invited to Help Ease Pain in Traditional Medical SettingsIn 2006, the United States started to see a new […]
- How Alternative Healing Can Help You Lead a More Mindful LifeAlternative healing is taking a holistic approach when […]
- Thank you From a Healing Place Medfield’s Newsletter SubscriberI love when I get these thank you emails from […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.