You may be wondering now that you have diabetes, what can you eat? There’s a great deal of misinformation out there so it’s important to get the facts straight. A diabetes diet is basically a well-balanced, modified carbohydrate, nutrient-dense diet that is rich in vegetables, lean protein, healthy fat, and whole grains. Actually, it’s a […]
- Best Exercises for Strong BonesThere are plenty of good reasons to lift weights as […]
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital Invites Healing Place to Nurses’ Health FairThe Healing Place has been invited to another Brigham […]
- Know Your Chia Seeds and Pudding RecipeI love chia seed pudding! Whenever I visit my favorite […]
- How Do We Store Negative Energy When We Are Upset?If we are happy and able to let go of negative […]
- Banana and Blueberry Sour Cream Quick Bread – RecipeWhen Certified Reflexologist and Certified Chakra […]
- Stuffy Nose and Post Nasal Drip Relief – Hand Reflexology TipJust imagine that you have the magic to clear your […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.