You may be wondering now that you have diabetes, what can you eat? There’s a great deal of misinformation out there so it’s important to get the facts straight. A diabetes diet is basically a well-balanced, modified carbohydrate, nutrient-dense diet that is rich in vegetables, lean protein, healthy fat, and whole grains. Actually, it’s a […]
- New Soap! Cucumber-Melon Hand-Made Soap addedWe just added a new soap to our supply of hand-made […]
- Isn’t everyday a #mothersday? It should be! Happy Mother’s Day!Isn’t everyday a mothersday? It should be! Happy […]
- Big eye’s spicy salmon #pokebowl bowl. Yum #food #foodie
- 5 Key Differences Between the Chinese and Western Reflexology TreatmentThe questions on reflexology are many. Many people […]
- Video: Kidney Pain Or Kidney Stones?- Reflexology TipVideo: Kidney Pain Or Kidney Stones?- Reflexology Tip […]
- Connect to Your Spirit?This is where you make your connection to God or the […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.