You may be wondering now that you have diabetes, what can you eat? There’s a great deal of misinformation out there so it’s important to get the facts straight. A diabetes diet is basically a well-balanced, modified carbohydrate, nutrient-dense diet that is rich in vegetables, lean protein, healthy fat, and whole grains. Actually, it’s a […]
- My Journey of Being Scammed by 8 Minute Radio PromotionIt is not fun to confess that I have been scammed. Let […]
- How Reflexology Relieves Restless Leg Syndrome PainA Personal Account – By Erin Kenneally When I […]
- USA Forced to Import Corn as Shoppers Demand Organic FoodWASHINGTON • A growing demand for organics, and the […]
- Vegetarian Black Bean Stew and Blackened SalmonFrom Helen Chin Lui’s cookbook – […]
- Fifty Percent of Americans Suffer from Silent Killer – DiabetesONE OF EVERY TWO of you have a deadly disease that’s […]
- Black Bean and Sausage SoupNothing like a pot of hot soup on cold and snowy days! […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.