I love chia seed pudding! Whenever I visit my favorite local bread shop, I always pick one up a chia seed pudding for my lunch. Chia seed pudding is very easy to make, extremely nutritious and makes a great snack or light lunch. Do you know your chia seeds facts? Let’s see how many you […]
- Know Your Chakras – Want to reclaim your powerful energy? Attract good physical & emotional health & reconnect to your spirit! http://a.co/a10U7Q1 I’m sorry most of this video got clipped. If you would like to hear the entire video go to https://youtu.be/tLOoToPm1qE #energyhealing #bewell #chakras #positivity #reiki #mindbodysoulspirit #selfhealing #holistic #goodvibes #reiki #health #belight #energyhealers #beintheflow #energymedicine #quietthemind #mindfulness #anxietyrelief #meditation #healingenergy #selfhelpbooks #goodforthesoulKnow Your Chakras – Want to reclaim your […]
- Combined #peach #nectarine texture like a nectarine and sweet like a peach #yummy #summerfruit #healthyfoodsCombined #peach #nectarine texture like a nectarine […]
- Laugh Yourself Into Good Health and Good MoodYou will often hear that laughter is the best […]
- Get Microdermabrasion Treatment at Home(NewsUSA) – We tend to forget that skin is the […]
- I love this picture of my son taking a picture of a red tail hawk in front of us. The red dail hawk is one of my spirit animals on my totem pole. When I saw this hawk I knew I was in the right path to open my online school #healingplaceenergyschool Hawk Totem Meaning The hawk spirit animal or totem has several attributes and meanings: Hawk is the messenger of the spirit world Use the power of focus Take the lead when the time is right Power to see, clear vision Strong connection with spirit, increased spiritual awareness Hawk spirit animals belong to the realm of bird medicine. It carries the symbolism that comes with the ability to fly and reach the skies. This is me. I want to soar and see from above. My life purpose is to help to educate people in the realm of energy medicine. #hawkenergy #totempole #healingplaceenergyschool #lifepurpose #spiritanimal #soaring #motherearthI love this picture of my son taking a picture of a […]
- Mother’s feet These are the feet that run after you to ensure your safety. These are the feet that come to you in the middle of night when you are afraid and need someone to hold you. These are feet that come running when you need a hug and need comforting. These are the feet that believe in you without reservation and give you support so that you can live the very best life possible. To mothers everywhere. Thank you. Give yourself to a relaxing reflexology session. Find a certified reflexologist near you. Healing Place – HealingPlaceMedfield.com #selfcare #reflexology #holistichealing #love #mother #healingplaceenergyschool #energy #motherloveMother’s feet These are the feet that run after you to […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.