As a Reflexologist, I am always watching people’s gaits (the way they walk). A gait is the manner, or style of walk, and there are many types. Walking is one of the earliest skills we develop growing up. You would think that walking was simple, but it’s not, as many people do not portray the […]
- The Many Benefits of Reflexology – Why Not You?(Reflexologist, Kevin Kunz) Research has shown the […]
- Why You Should Eat More Anti-Inflammatory Foods?Inflammation is your immune system’s reaction to […]
- Happy Easter and Happy Passover. May this day, and all the days to follow, you have peace and joy. #peace #joy #loveHappy Easter and Happy Passover. May this day, and all […]
- #santabarbara Barbara bay #coast glorious day
- Why Did I Become a Holistic Healer?For those people who do not know me. You may want to […]
- National Foundation for Women Legislators Endorses ReflexologyDecember 11th, 2012 | Written by Diana Khoury […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.