by Erin Janus, musician, video editor and producer Challenging and painful experiences in life are inevitable. But it’s all too common that we are negatively controlled by our past, rather than empowered with new perspectives and wisdom. Negative attachments and perceptions of our past can majorly affect and distort how we see ourselves, our future, […]
- Radio Show Guest, Helen Chin Lui for “Just Believe”What a great radio show on October 27, 2013. Helen […]
- Why You Should Eat More Bananas!Bananas are a healthy snack that should be added to […]
- How to Find the Best Medicare Advantage Plan(NewsUSA) – Did you know Medicare has a rating […]
- Power smoothie for digestion and anti-inflammatory Makes about 4 – 8 oz drinks Ingredients In a blender add 1 Celery rib for digestion One large banana for potassium and magnesium 1/2 c each of blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries for healthy cell development and repair free radical cells and quiet down body inflammation (antioxidants) 2 cups of coconut water for electrolytes 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk for omega 3 You might need less or more liquids depending on the size of your blender. Blend until smooth #digestion #antiinflammatory #healingplacemedfield #smoothiePower smoothie for digestion and anti-inflammatory […]
- Why Haven’t You Tried Reflexoxlogy Yet?Your thoughts and what you see affect the world around […]
- Refreshing Cucumber and Red Onion Salad RecipeIn the Lui’s household, we love cucumber and red […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.